Skin tags are very annoying especially when they are on any open part of the body, you feel discomforting when in public and this takes away all your confidence. However, have you ever thought that rather worrying about these tags you can do something to get rid of these? Yes, it is possible but not with the help of some costly chemical based medicine, it is possible at the comfort of your own home. There are a lot of ways available that can help you get rid of those ugly skin tags and leave your skin look clean. Let us now see how we can get rid of the awful skin tags just at home.
· You can use hydrogen peroxide on your skin tags and you can get rid of these ugly tags easily. Hydrogen peroxide if used regularly for a considerable period of time eliminates the skin tags easily and does not even leaves any chances of having infection.
· Another way you can use is tying the skin tags so that they can be removed. You can use a small piece of dental floss to tie tightly around the skin tag. It causes a pinching sensation like if a mosquito is biting but the pain is bearable and stays for a while and then you are done with the tag too. Binding the tag causes the blood circulations to stop from moving to that particular part and so it dies in few days.
· This is a bit scary as a lot of blood comes out and pains too but cutting the skin tag is the easiest way to get rid of it. As easy it is, as cautious you have to be because the skin tags are connected through a blood vessel. You can apply hydrogen peroxide for safety after cutting it and can use either a small manicure scissor or a razor to cut it off.
· You can attach a small bandage to the skin tag and leave it for few days. Remove the bandage after some days and the tag will fall off if it still does not falls keep the bandage few more days. You can do the same thing with a cotton thread, tie it tightly around the tag and then remove it after the tag falls off automatically.
· You can even use the toenail clippers to pull out the skin tags. However, it is important that you make sure they are clean and sterilized so as to avoid any infection. Bandage the skin afterwards as it is going to bleed a lot, so gather sufficient bandages and then apply the whole thing.
· Another efficient home remedy is castor oil and baking soda. These are the two substances that are available easily around you in the kitchen. The most important thing about using this technique of getting skin tags away is it causes no pain. Form a thick paste by adding both these substances together and apply it to the skin tag you have regularly for some days and you will see in around two weeks the tag will start disappearing.
· You can also apply a product available in the market that is called DermaTend. It is an effective way and causes the tags to be fall off within 3 days of use.
· Apple cider vinegar is another home remedy available easily in the kitchen, that causes the skin tags to fall off if applied regularly for a period of time. This remedy shows its results within 3 weeks if used regularly.
· Have you ever thought that the nail polish you apply could be an effective remedy for removing skin tags? Yes, it is, just apply the nail polish over the affected area for around three weeks and you will see that the tag slowly dies off.
· Vaseline is also an effective thing as it causes the applied area to be suffocated and fall off gradually within a few days after regular application.
· There are some other homeopathic and natural ingredients that are proved to be effective for removing skin tags. One such herbal ingredient is Dermisil, which works best to affect the skin tag and causes it to fall off gradually over the period of time.
A lot of products have also been introduced in the market these days that claim to be offering effective results in just a short span of time. It is not at all a bad idea to use these products however, it is important that you consult you dermatologist before using these on your skin. You will find various products however better to go for a homeopathic or an herbal product as these are made up of natural ingredients and so you will not have to face any side effects for using them. Our recommendation is Tag Away.